Karen Haase will be presenting to our 5th-12th Graders over Digital Citizenship on Thursday in Ravenna
Main Gym Stream on Striv
PLEASANTON YOUTH WRESTLING 2022
Monday, January 24th from 5:30-7:00 in the wrestling room, *enter through North wrestling room door*. Parents will need to fill out a registration form for each wrestler.
- The wrestling fee will be $20 per wrestler and is due at time of registration. The fee includes singlet rental
- Please note that parents will be responsible for obtaining an AAU card for each wrestler - visit https://play.aausports.org/joinaau/membershipapplication.
- Wrestling shoes will be available at registration for a $5 rental fee. Supply is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis. If you have a pair of shoes to donate, please bring them to the registration.
- Parents and wrestlers are welcome to come meet the coaches and check out the wrestling room.
- Pre-K through 2nd grade will begin practices on Tuesday, February 1st at 6:15 and will continue practices on Tuesdays from 6:15 - 7:00.
- 3rd grade through 8th grade will begin practices on Tuesday, February 1st at 7:00 and will continue practices on Tuesdays from 7:00-8:15 AND Thursdays from 6:15-7:30.
- Practice schedule will be provided at first practice
Facebook: Follow our Facebook page, Pleasanton Wrestling Club, Pleasanton, Nebraska to stay up to date on announcements, tournament schedules, etc.
The annual Pleasanton Youth Wrestling tournament will be held at Pleasanton School on Saturday, February 26th. This has been a very successful event for our wrestling club and your help is needed to run the tournament! Please see the tournament sign up sheet at registration and sign up for a spot to help. Thank you!
Questions, please contact:
Coach Mike Herman (308) 223-0118
Shanna Gillming (308) 440-1191
*** Pleasanton Graduates***
Please fill out this survey, so the school can collect past graduate information. The survey will be used to improve on the current school program.
Interested in becoming a Substitute Teacher?
Click here to learn more
Apr 1, 2020 -Ways to cope with stress. Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to news stories, including social media. Hearing about the pandemic...
As the coronavirus continues to spread, so do anxieties about COVID-19, the illness it causes. Learn ways you and your family can manage;coronavirus-
Coronavirus Support and Information for our Students: